"Trust me boy, it's the meddling old men you need to watch out for."
—Kroft threatening a were-orca during Book 6.
|Occupation||Royal Advisor to Castle Fandango|
|Home Island|| Quillotia, |
|Friends & Family||King Fandango, Deliza, Pan,|
|First Appearance||Book 6, page 23|
Kroft Skyfrost is the royal advisor and captain of the Quillotia city guard for the past few years and a dragon for the past few centuries, like most dragons Kroft knows he can sit wherever he pleases and does so. He has outlived three human wives and is on the lookout for number four.
Both he and his mother were outspoken believers in the Christian God, which was a huge taboo among dragons, since most of them only believe in the worship of themselves. As a result, he and his mother were exiled. He has lived a longtime; even long for a dragon, eventually outliving his mother. He was an ally of Sabastian Fandango when the former king overthrew his own father, who was one of Quillotia's worst tyrants. He played a big part in the revolution, and sort of adopted the King (and eventually his son).
- Draconic form - With the the pendant around his neck, he can transform into a massive dragon.
- Flight - Like most dragons, he is capable of flight.
- He has outlived three wives.
- Blitz Solair has a tendency to act territorial around Kroft, much to the latter's amusement.
- Spirit: A roaring lion
- His spirit references his more mammalian dragon form.
- He was the first dragon to transform fully in the comic.
|Click to show spoilers|
While Blitz has this ability as well, he was unable to fully transform without his own trinket.