|Kor (Yander) Huitzilopochtli|
The hobbit with wings
|Home Island||Paper Island|
|Friends & Family|| Chalchiu Huitzilopochtli(father), |
|First Appearance||Book 7, page 25|
Kor was born an illegitimate child of Chalchiu Huitzilopochtli and a barmaid. At some point in time, he took an Archipeligan magic test, scoring a D-3.
Years later, Credenza and her companions arrived ahead of Snow during the Heir hunt and informed Kor of his status as an Heir.
Kor is a very friendly and caring person. Though initially unsure of his role as a Heir, as he came into his powers he began using them to assist and protect the rest of the group, who he in time considered his friends.
- Flight: As an Avian, Kor can take flight easily. However, he is better suited for gliding due to his dust-runner genetics, and his ground speed is very impressive.
- Magic: For most of his life, Kor had minimal abilities in magic, but when he came to terms with his powers and ancestry, he developed his Heir abilities of Soul Channeling and sealing.
- Chalchiu - Kor's ancestor, and one of the original heirs.
- (father) - Absent father
- Vaniji - Employer
- Charlie/Uru Tan - Pet/Friend
- Anansi Padma - Friend/Ex-Girlfriend
- Spirit: A giant bird.
- His last name is the same as an Aztec deity. Specifically, the hummingbird deity Huitzipoltchi.